We are working in partnership with the Local Authority and other Special Schools to provide specialist support and advice on Special Educational Needs to Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools.
The key aims of our service include:
- To advise and support on interventions and strategies for pupils with SEN.
- Offer schools a range of training opportunities.
- Observe pupils in their setting and offer advice to support staff.
- Support and advise on behaviour strategies.
- Deliver a bespoke support package.
- Devise an initial support programme.
- Evaluate and establish next steps.
- Produce a report containing suggested strategies.
- Opportunities for staff to spend time in a special school for CPD.